SLC - looking to start women's only play group

Mk Reyn
Mk Reyn
Married, 42 year old, athletic bisexual woman. My husband and I are active in the local SLC swinger scene.

Myself and 3 other girlfriends want to start something just a little different. We love the men in our lives and the other great men we've met in this lifestyle, but we are looking to create an evening that is for women only. For those who attend, this would be a chance for us to focus solely on exploring our sexuality, on laughing and fun connections, and not on entertaining or putting on a show for men. Nothing against them, but we are interested in a special evening where the ladies can connect without pressure.

Ideally we'd like to start with around 15 to 20 women. I would host the event at my home. I live in a nice neighborhood in Millcreek and our home is large enough to comfortably accommodate such an event. We have hosted other swinger parties here before.

This would not be the typical sex party. We want to enjoy wine and desserts, talk, connect, and have a good time. Eventually the evening will turn to physical pleasure, but we want to get to know one another first and have it be more meaningful than just sex. We will definitely have games and other ideas to spice up the evening when the time is right, but we are looking for an evening that starts with a classy atmosphere with the naughtiness later on.

There will not be any men at this event including my own husband. So, please do not ask if your boyfriend or husband can come along to help or whatever. I am sure he is a great guy, but this evening will be just for us.

We are hoping to hold this around the 2nd week of February. If it's a success, we can all discuss having a repeat later on. We actually do hope it does lead to similar events down the road.

We are open to all ages as long as you are over 21 and all races. Bisexual and gay women are welcome. Please, no transgender women. Just our preference. Please respond and let us know if you have interest.
V.ijules340
V.ijules340
This sounds like a wonderful idea, luv it sound like it would be a night to remember!
Sam
Sam
I realize this post is from the beginning of the year… do you still have parties like this?
Luigi Ferreira
Luigi Ferreira
Hiii

Swingers  Swingers Forum