Lifestyle and swinger in Egypt. Real or fake...

Funtogether2020
Funtogether2020
We recently experienced what I call the most frustrating experience with an allegedly lifestyle couple in Egypt. After long discussions downstairs at our hotel they agreed to come to the room. They had multiple layers of clothing on.....the local woman asked that the two men leave the room. She stayed in the room with the lady of the visiting couple. The egyptian lady..allegedly innocently inexperienced made the other woman have three orgasms with her hands. When me and the other man returned to the room it was a circus of endless discussions. No contact of any kind. The two of them had a quickie next to us. No erotic element at all. The man hardly showed an interest in our female. Endless discussions and no contact. Nothing like that ever happened to us before. We think that the man was only the one that was interested in having sex with our lady and he never showed any sign that he "working on his wife" hoping that some day she will be more relaxed. We left Cairo with a very bad experience that is a big reminder that no only many so called couples are fake ...males only...but also the local couples are not nearly ready not only to swap but to have some relaxing. We made it clear to them that swapping was not a priority for us. We recommend against making contact again couples in Egypt. We will stick to the ex pats. We are sure that are a few local couples that are open to this lifestyle and can be fun but we no longer have the desire to invest the time and energy to do it. Be very careful out there. Last funny point : the man had warned us to be careful about all the fakes in Cairo. Well, they behaved almost like a fake swinger couple inside the room. We learned a lot about this and will not risk it again.
V.ijules340
V.ijules340
I think that’s on of the biggest issues, is finding a couple that find our significant other attractive. I did ask once on here what would be the best thing to do if the other couple isn’t interested in one of the people to swap with. We have to understand we all have our preferences. I do think they should have told y’all this may be but remember this would be uncomfortable to say (ur not attracted to their partner) tbh. So that’s y conversations is great communication, talking about what y’all each want individually, and as a couple in the experience. But it HARD to find a couple that all parties attractive.

Swingers  Swingers Forum